Assume a role, analyze research, take a position, and justify your decision in a 3D virtual environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of concepts in a conversational, real-world context.
- Roleplay a workplace professional responding to queries from clients, partners, or employers.
- Engage higher-order thinking through act of decision-making based on interpretation of data.
- Practice ability to review and analyze data, charts, graphs, and other research documents.
- Receive performance-driven assessments and instant feedback.
Play an Insights activity
Demonstrate ability to analyze market research and apply reasoning. The learner assumes the role of a market researcher hired by a publisher to review survey data and make a recommendation that will guide future publishing decisions.
Learn more about Insights and become
a Muzzy Lane Author
Author is the tool to reach for when you want your students to practice a skill, apply what they’ve learned, or roleplay a job. If your organization is interested in Muzzy Lane Author please contact email@example.com.