|Latest Blog Post:||...|
Muzzy Lane creates and deploys multiplayer 3D games for Education, Corporate Training, and Healthcare. We partner with publishers to deliver highly immersive experiences to their customers that are mapped to their goals, whether that be learning, training, or patient education.
Our Sandstone platform allows our games to be written once and delivered on Mac, Windows, Web, iPad, and Android devices. Our Cloud based service provides content delivery, LMS integration for single sign on and assessment, and hosting multiplayer games. Our game engine technology is flexible and adapts readily to the proper game mechanics for the task at hand.
Sandstone is being used today to deliver learning experiences for Marketing and Political Science in Higher Education, Language Learning, History, and Science in K-12, retail sales training, and behavior modification for smoking cessation. Muzzy Lane also publishes a line of games in the history space that see crossover adoption between the commercial market and education.
If you are a publisher and want to harness the “learn by doing” power of multiplayer games to help your customers achieve better learning outcomes call or email us and we’d be happy to help.
- Venture Beat: Muzzy Lane unveils educational strategy game based on World War I
- Muzzy Lane's strategy game Making History: The Great War to release this July
- Muzzy Lane’s Grand Strategy Series Releases a Huge Update - New iteration of Making History II includes updated map, improved AI and free DLC
- The 8Th Annual SGS&C Winners Announced, Muzzy Lane wins Student Choice Award for Algeburst
- MUZZY LANE SOFTWARE WINS MASS TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP COUNCIL’S AWARD FOR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY OF THE YEAR – ED TECH
Control any nation in the ultimate WWII grand strategy experience!