|Latest Blog Post:||...|
Muzzy Lane creates and deploys multiplayer 3D games for Education, Corporate Training, and Healthcare. We partner with publishers to deliver highly immersive experiences to their customers that are mapped to their goals, whether that be learning, training, or patient education.
Our Sandstone platform allows our games to be written once and delivered on Mac, Windows, Web, iPad, and Android devices. Our Cloud based service provides content delivery, LMS integration for single sign on and assessment, and hosting multiplayer games. Our game engine technology is flexible and adapts readily to the proper game mechanics for the task at hand.
Sandstone is being used today to deliver learning experiences for Marketing and Political Science in Higher Education, Language Learning, History, and Science in K-12, retail sales training, and behavior modification for smoking cessation. Muzzy Lane also publishes a line of games in the history space that see crossover adoption between the commercial market and education.
If you are a publisher and want to harness the “learn by doing” power of multiplayer games to help your customers achieve better learning outcomes call or email us and we’d be happy to help.
- Making History: The Great War Developer Diary 4: The Steam “Early Access” Experience
- Muzzy Lane’s WWI Strategy Game Making History: The Great War to Launch at National World War I Museum
- Muzzy Lane Software Appoints Conall Ryan President and Chief Executive Officer
- Dave McCool and Chris Parsons discuss The Great War and Muzzy Lane's other projects with GamesAndLearning.org
- Need Help Picking the Right Learning Game? Some Things to Consider
The grand strategy series continues with “The Great War”